Manufactured by Organic Cotton Colours
The OCC stamp is Organic Cotton Colours guarantee, on ultimate quality standard. When you see this stamp, you know you are getting a product that complies with the very highest quality requirements in the textile industry at every phase of the production process, starting with the seeds and they use non-toxic chemicals during the dying and printing processes of manufacturing.
This is the embodiment of their philosophy and the way we believe things should be done. It represents our firm commitment to caring as much as possible for people, the environment and all the farmers involved in growing and producing the organic cotton used by Organic Cotton Colours.
Organic Cotton Colours manufacturer also has the GOTS certification (Global Organic Textile Standard) for every phase of the process: spinning, weaving, manufacture and distribution.
About our products:
- Soft and comfortable, extremely pleasant to the touch.
- Highly breathable; prevents unpleasant odours.
- Exceptional moisture absorption.
- OCC certification guarantees the health of the workers involved in growing the cotton.
- It is healthy for you and for the Earth. The cultivation process does not use the toxins used in growing conventional cotton.
- No chemicals or synthetic products are used in the growing and manufacturing processes of OCC products.
- Our seeds and plants are free from genetic engineering and pests are controlled by other insects.
- We only use top quality certified organic cotton, obtaining a fine, strong and regular thread in the exact same colour in which it grew on the plant.
- Endorsed by more than 25 years of experience of Organic Cotton Colours.